GTAstore.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the Services and it is your responsibility to periodically review these terms and conditions.
Your continued use of the Services signifies your agreement to the updated terms and conditions.
This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to the Service(s). When you or someone else you have permitted, uses, modifies or cancels the Service(s) on your behalf (even if we were not notified of such authorization), or requests or purchases additional services under your account, this Agreement covers any such service or actions.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, as well as any additional rules or policies that are or may be established by GTAstore.com from time to time.
This Agreement as well as any additional Register.com rules and policies, together with all modifications thereto, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and GTAstore.com concerning your use of the Services, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
GTAstore.com Customer Billing Account Service is the service you use to make payment for various purchases and fee-based service offerings, including the service offerings referenced below.
This is a legal agreement between you and GTAstore.com with respect to the Services.
You must accept this Agreement without modification in order to use the Services;
if you do not accept this Agreement in its entirety, you may not use the Services.
You must have a billing account in order to use the Billing Service.
The Account will be used to bill you for charges you incur in connection with the Purchases and Fee-Based Services.
In order to set up an Account, you must provide current, complete and accurate information pertinent to the Account, including, without limitation, credit card number, credit card expiration date, billing address, others authorized to charge or make changes on your Account, and you must update this information as necessary in order to keep the information current, complete and accurate.
Changes to such information can be made at https://www.GTAstore.com.com
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you are responsible for all charges that are made to your Account.
GTAstore.com is not responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your Account.
You must promptly notify GTAstore.com if the credit card you have designated for use in connection with the Account is canceled (e.g., for loss or theft) or if you become aware of a potential breach of security concerning your Account.
GTAstore.com may suspend or terminate the Services without notice if GTAstore.com is notified that the designated credit card has expired or has been canceled or if GTAstore.com has reason to believe that the Account information provided to GTAstore.com is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
GTAstore.com will provide you with information concerning your Account in an online billing statement.
While most purchases are one-time-only, some Fee-Based Services are billed on a yearly/monthly basis.
Your statement will reflect the yearly/month/one-time charge when you sign-up or order for the service.
Other billing activities you sign-up for will also be reflected on this statement.
By accepting this Agreement, you warrant that you are over the age of 18, you possess a valid credit card, and you are responsible and agree to pay GTAstore.com for all charges incurred by you or others under the Account.
All amounts are payable in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise specified.
Stated prices exclude all applicable taxes, shipping, handling and telecommunications charges and any other charges unless otherwise specified.
The charges for this Account will appear on your credit card statement as GTAstore.com Online Billing.
GTAstore.com may accumulate charges incurred during your monthly billing cycle and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each cycle, and GTAstore.com may delay billing you until all charges have been accumulated for that billing cycle.
If you order a fee-based service that will be charged on a periodic basis (e.g., a monthly web hosting ), you agree that GTAstore.com may submit all charges to your designated credit card issuer on such periodic basis without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your designated card.
You are responsible for paying all costs incurred in the collection (without or without suit) of any delinquent amounts due, including reasonable lawyers?fees and costs incurred in bankruptcy.
The termination, cancellation, or suspension of your Account will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your Account before termination, cancellation or suspension (including charges made after termination by you but before the termination notice from you reasonably could be implemented by GTAstore.com in the ordinary course of business).
If your credit card company rejects the GTAstore.com charges or direct debit, you will be considered in default and GTAstore.com may suspend or cancel your Account.
You will not be entitled to any refunds upon termination, cancellation or suspension unless otherwise stated.
Unless you notify GTAstore.com of any discrepancies or irregularities within thirty (30) days after they first appear in your Online Billing Statement, they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your card account holder.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE GTAstore.com FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND CLAIMS OF LOSS RESULTING FROM ANY ERROR OR DISCREPANCY THAT IS NOT REPORTED TO GTAstore.com WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE THE ERROR FIRST APPEARS ON YOUR ONLINE BILLING STATEMENT.
The availability of all products, services and items is subject to availability and acceptance of your order by GTAstore.com and we reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that we make even if we have already requested or received payment.
You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense any rights in your Account.
If you are an individual Accountholder, you may allow other members of your household to make charges to your Account; if the Accountholder is an entity, its authorized agents may use its Account.
You, on your own behalf or as agent, hereby agree to pay all charges that such household members or agents incur and to be responsible for all other aspects of their usage.
GTAstore.comreserves the right to implement guidelines concerning Services and update and change any such guidelines from time to time without notice to you.
Your continued use of regular services constitutes your acceptance of the then current guidelines.
The amount you pay for online products and services is not refundable even if you choose to cancel them prior to the expiration date of the next renewal cycle.
If you do not notify GTAstore.com of your cancellation prior to the expiration of the services, your credit card will be automatically charged for the next billing/service period.
This offer cannot be resold to any other person or third party as it is specific to the user who directly purchases it.
GTAstore.com may immediately terminate your members account, at any time, without notice, if GTAstore.com in its sole discretion concludes that you have provided false information in connection with your Billing Service Account, are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities, are engaged in activities that may damage the rights of GTAstore.com or others, or are otherwise in violation of this Agreement.
If your Billing Service Account is terminated for any such reasons stated above, the charge for services is not refundable.
GTAstore.com Service and its benefits are offered at the discretion of GTAstore.com, and GTAstore.com has the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Services, in whole or in part, for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
You agree that GTAstore.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the fee-based services.
Domain Name Registration, Administration and Renewal Services
- gTLD Registrations and Renewals
- GTAstore.com is a RSP of Tucows, which is an accredited registrar with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") for various generic top-level domain names including .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info and .name ("gTLDs"). GTAstore.com also accepts applications to register and renew certain gTLD names in non-roman alphabet languages (e.g., Japanese, Chinese, and Korean).
- You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "UDRP"), as amended from time to time, which is hereby incorporated and made a part of this Agreement by reference for all gTLD domain name registrations or renewals. (Click here for a current copy of the UDRP.)
- Additional terms and conditions apply to the registration, administration and renewal of the .info, .biz and .name gTLDs and such terms and conditions can be accessed by clicking here.
- ccTLD Registration, Administration, and Renewal
- In addition to registering and renewing gTLD domain name registratons, GTAstore.com also registers and renews various country code top level domains ("ccTLDs"). The registry administrator for each ccTLD varies by individual country code. By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by these registry administrators for their respective registries only. (Click here for the terms and conditions of each available ccTLD.)
- No Guarantee of Registration or Renewal
- GTAstore.com is, upon accepting your application to register or renew a domain name, your sponsor for that application. No domain name registrations shall be deemed effective unless and until we deliver the domain name registration or renewal application you provide us to the appropriate registry administrator, as applicable, and that registry administrator accepts your application and activates your domain name registration or renewal.
- You acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com does not guarantee that you will be able to register or renew a desired domain name, even if our systems indicate that domain name is available. You also understand that GTAstore.com cannot know with certainty whether or not the domain name which you are seeking to register is simultaneously being sought by a third party, or whether there are any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process or related databases, including the various WHOIS or other registry databases. You also acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process. You are solely responsible for making sure that your registration or renewal has been properly processed. You further acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com may elect to accept or reject your application for registration or renewal for any reason at its sole discretion, such rejection including, but not limited to, rejection due to a request for registration or renewal of a prohibited domain name. You also acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com is not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by any third party including any registry administrator arising out of or related to your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew a particular domain name.
- Your Representations
- By applying to register a domain name, or by asking us to maintain or renew a domain name registration, you hereby represent and warrant to us that (a) the statements that you made in connection with such registration, maintenance, or renewal are complete and accurate; (b) the registration of the domain name will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; (c) you are not registering the domain name for an unlawful purpose; and (d) you will not use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or GTAstore.com's rules or policies. You agree and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to determine whether your domain name registration or use infringes or violates someone else's rights, including, but not limited to, whether any foreign language translations of your domain name, either between roman-alphabet languages, between non-roman alphabet languages, or between roman-alphabet and non-roman alphabet languages, infringe or violate someone else's rights.
- Domain Name Registrant
- GTAstore.com considers the entity named as the administrative contact for the domain name at the time the controlling User name and password are secured to be the registrant of that domain name and that entity is your agent with full authority to act on your behalf with respect to the domain name registration or any other services obtained from GTAstore.com, including (but not limited to) the authority to terminate, transfer (where permitted by the Agreement), or modify such services, or obtain additional services.
- Coming Soon Web Page
- All domain names registered through GTAstore.com are pointed to a "Coming Soon" Web page which informs visitors that the registrant has recently registered their domain name via GTAstore.com. The Coming Soon Web page may be modified at any time by GTAstore.com without prior notice to you and may include such things as, without limitation (i) links to additional products and services offered by GTAstore.com, (ii) advertisements for products and services offered by third-parties, and (iii) an internet search engine interface. If for any reason you do not wish to have the domain name you have registered pointed to a Coming Soon Web page, please notify our Customer Support team by clicking here, or use GTAstore.com's Domain Manager utility to disable the Coming Soon Page. You may access GTAstore.com's Domain Manager utility by clicking here.
- No Guarantee of Proper Translation
- You acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com cannot guarantee that its non-roman alphabet language registration service will be error-free, in that GTAstore.com cannot know with certainty whether or not the non-roman alphabet language domain name you are seeking to register or renew will be translated properly by the Internationalized Domain Name System. Furthermore, you acknowledge that GTAstore.com or the registry administrator may be required to suspend, modify or cancel your non-roman alphabet language registration in order to comply with new ICANN or IETF rules, regulations or standards that apply to such registrations.
Web Hosting (including instant websites, promotion websites, business web, power and custom websites)
GTAstore.com cannot and does not exercise any control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through its network. The Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission of or solicitation for reception of any material which violates Canadian Law or the law governing the locality where the User resides is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material which is legally obscene, threatening, libelous or violates any provision of intellectual-property law including copyright, trade-secret, or patent laws. The Subscriber agrees to fully defend and indemnify GTAstore.com at the Subscriber's expense all claims and prosecutions resulting from a breach hereof.
GTAstore.com reserves the right to access any information on the System for the purpose of providing service and/or to protect the security of the System or the rights or property of GTAstore.com.
GTAstore.com also reserves the right to monitor any and all communications through or with the Services, including but not limited to, a Subscriber's mail and/or packets if its representatives have reason to believe or suspect that the Subscriber is engaged in any illegal act. However, GTAstore.com shall not reveal to any third party, including other Subscribers, any detailed, non-public information that identifiably discloses any Subscribers specific use of the System, unless such disclosure is required to operate the System, by authorized demands of law enforcement authorities, or by court order compelling disclosure of information within the control of GTAstore.com.
The provision of Services at any particular connection rate does not constitute a guarantee of the end to end throughput or bandwidth available to Subscriber.
Neither GTAstore.com nor its affiliates or subsidiaries, nor any of the parties who has been involved in creating, producing or delivering the Services offers any warranty concerning the accuracy of any information found on or exchanged through the System. With the exception of the express representations set forth in these terms and conditions, GTAstore.com and all parties who have been involved in creating, producing and delivering the Services hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The sole and entire maximum liability of GTAstore.com and all parties supplying information through the System to any Subscriber or User for any and all loss, claim, damage or liability of any kind, including but not limited to those resulting from delays in service or interruption of service, regardless of cause, shall consist of a duty to refund the unused balance amounts of the subscription paid by the Subscriber to such party, prorated to reflect his/her current term. Other than as expressly set forth in this agreement, each Subscriber by signing the subscription agreement waives any and all claims relating to the usage of material or information made available through the System whether such claims are against GTAstore.com or any other person who has supplied material to the System. In no event shall GTAstore.com or any parties supplying information through the System be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Indemnify. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend GTAstore.com from any and all claims and/or legal action without limitation, resulting from his/her use of the Services which damages the Subscriber or another party. Any access to other networks through the System must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network. GTAstore.com specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its Services. Use of any information obtained through Services provided by GTAstore.com is at the sole risk of the User and/or Subscriber.
If GTAstore.com has reasonably concluded that any Subscriber has breached the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the rules applicable at that time, GTAstore.com may, at its sole discretion either suspend the Subscriber's access to and use of the Services until such breach is remedied or terminate this Agreement and the Subscriber's access to and use of the Services and forfeit any remaining subscription fee immediately without notice. Serious violations may subject the Subscriber to criminal or civil prosecution. Reinstatement will require the full compliance to the Subscriber Agreement and the full payment of any outstanding balance, plus applicable charges.
Should GTAstore.com suspend or terminate the Services pursuant to the previous paragraph the Subscriber has no right to any data stored and GTAstore.com will be under no obligation to make such data or any copies of it available to Subscriber in any form whatsoever. Should this Agreement terminate for any reason whatsoever Subscriber data stored on the System will be explicitly erased without prior notice.
The Subscriber agrees to pay GTAstore.com any initial fee, and all other charges as may from time to time be notified to Subscriber by GTAstore.com in accordance with this Agreement. The Subscriber agrees that any usage of the Services after expiration of the term of service in effect at the time will constitute a renewal of the service in the same terms and conditions as contained in this Agreement save and except the rates of Services which may be changed from time to time. The Subscriber must pay GTAstore.com any fee and all other charges pertaining to the renewed Service. The Subscriber must pay all applicable tax tariff relating to the use of the Services by the Subscriber. Liability for the fees and charges then applicable accrues whether or not the Subscriber has received a statement.
GTAstore.com reserves the right to change its rates at any time without advance notice. It is the Subscriber's responsibility to contact GTAstore.com to determine the full amount due and make payment. If the payment is returned to us unpaid the Subscriber is immediately in default and subject to a returned-cheque charge of $25.00 from GTAstore.com. Accounts unpaid after due date may have their service interrupted. GTAstore.com reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee following service interruption. Such interruption does not relieve the Subscriber from the obligation to pay ongoing subscription fees and charges. An act of default accelerates payment to be due immediately, as credit is no longer being extended. If the Subscriber defaults, he/she agrees to pay GTAstore.com its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection-agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions.
The Subscriber agrees not to obstruct the System's identification procedures or to forge communications of any form. The transmission of unsolicited advertising through electronic mail, and UseNet postings to inappropriate groups are explicitly prohibited. General commercial use of the Services is, however, encouraged.
The Subscriber agrees not to attempt to cause, or actually cause, any disruption of service on GTAstore.com or any other network or subscriber, including but not limited to malicious traffic generation, attempted or actual violation of any security system in place on the Internet and its resources, or any unauthorized access to any computer or resource on the Internet.
Web Site Forwarding
Web Site Forwarding provides you with the capability to forward visitors to a domain name residing on GTAstore.com's DNS servers to a Web site designated by you (a "forward to address").
You acknowledge and agree that your use of Web Site Forwarding is subject to the terms of this Agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that you may use Web Site Forwarding to link your domain name to a forward to address, but you may not use Web Site Forwarding for unlawful purposes, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, in violation of GTAstore.com's rules or policies, or for the forwarding of a domain name not registered in your name, or the forwarding to an invalid forward to address.
You agree and acknowledge that GTAstore.com may place advertising banners into any Web site(s) using the free Web Site Forwarding service.
Fees/Service Terms and Renewals.
- Fees, Service Term, Renewal Reminders.
- As consideration for the Services, you agree to pay GTAstore.com the applicable Service(s) fees set forth on our Web site at the time of you request the service from GTAstore.com. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, except as otherwise expressly noted.
- Any renewal of your Services with us is subject to our then-current terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, payment of all applicable Service fees at the time of renewal and in the case of renewal of a domain name registration, the registry administrator's acceptance of such renewal. Except with respect to Services to which you subscribe on a monthly basis, we will attempt to provide you a renewal reminder prior to the renewal of your Services at least fifteen (15) days in advance of the renewal date. In the case of domain name registrations, GTAstore.com will attempt to provide this reminder by email to the administrative contact on file for the domain name registration. Additional payment terms may apply to the GTAstore.com Services, as set forth in this Agreement.
- You agree to pay all value added, sales and other taxes (other than taxes based on GTAstore.com's income) related to the Service(s) provided to you hereunder. All payments of fees for the Service(s) provided by shall be made in U.S. dollars. All sums due and payable that remain unpaid after any applicable cure period herein will accrue interest as a late charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less.
- In the event of a charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) or other non-payment by you in connection with your payment of the applicable service fee, you acknowledge and agree that the Web hosting service or domain/email registration for which such fee has not been paid shall be transferred to GTAstore.com as the entity that has paid the applicable fee to the registry, and that we reserve all rights regarding such service subscription or email/domain name registration including, without limitation, the right to make the web service and/or email/domain name registration available to other parties for purchase. We will reinstate any such service(including domain names registration) solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the applicable fee and our then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at $200.
- ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, EVEN IF YOUR SERVICE IS SUSPENDED, CANCELLED OR TRANSFERRED PRIOR TO THE END OF THE THEN-CURRENT SERVICE TERM. GTAstore.com reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- Services Enrolled in Automatic Renewal.
- If the billing address provided by you is located in the United States and Canada, the following Services may be enrolled in GTAstore.com's automatic renewal service (SafeRenew):
1. .com, .net, .org, biz, .info, .name, .us and .tv domain name registrations;
2. Web Site Forwarding; and
3. electronic mail services
4. Web hosting
5. Instant and Power Website Packages
- The automatic renewal service is provided as a courtesy and helps to prevent unwanted deletion of a Service. Such service will attempt to renew your Service(s) on the renewal date for a one year term (or such longer term as may be required by a particular registry administrator) by charging the most recent credit card on file with us for your account the then-current retail price for such renewal. The automatic renewal service is provided as a convenience for you but in no way guarantees a desired renewal. It is your obligation to affirmatively renew any desired Service. In addition, GTAstore.com has no obligation to attempt to renew your Service if your most recent credit card on file with us for your account is not accepted according to GTAstore.com's payment processing systems.
- You also acknowledge and agree that if you do not want GTAstore.com's automatic renewal service to apply to your Services, you must affirmatively opt out of this automatic renewal service by contacting customer service by clicking here or by visiting the following pages of our web site by clicking here. Your failure to affirmatively opt out of the automatic renewal service constitutes your authorization and consent for GTAstore.com to attempt to automatically charge your credit card the then-current retail price for such renewal.
- Services NOT Enrolled in Automatic Renewal.
- If you receive a Service other than above
if the billing address provided by you for any Service is located outside of the United States or Canada, such Service may NOT be enrolled in our automatic renewal service unless you "opt in" to our automatic renewal service in accordance with the instructions (and subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions pertaining to that service) on our Web site.
- Your Obligations.
- Regardless of whether you are enrolled in any of our automatic renewal programs, you are solely responsible for the credit card and billing contact information you provide to GTAstore.com and you acknowledge and agree that you will promptly inform GTAstore.com of any changes thereto (e.g., change of expiration date or account number).
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the Services are renewed. GTAstore.com SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENEWAL OR ANY ATTEMPT TO RENEW THE SERVICES AS DESCRIBED HEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OR ERRORS IN RENEWING OR ATTEMPTING TO RENEW THE SERVICES. The foregoing limitation of liability is in addition to any other limitations of liability set forth in this Agreement
User Name and Password; Domain Manager
The first time you apply to use GTAstore.com's services, you will be assigned a username and password to access the member administration interface. That username and password are the means through which you access certain of the Services, such as instant websites and making changes to your account profile. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the username and password from any unauthorized use. IN NO EVENT WILL GTAstore.com BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD.
Certain GTAstore.com users have access to GTAstore.com's Domain Manager, email or Website Utilities through the member administrator interface. If you are one of those users, you may use such utilities to modify the information related to the service through or administered by GTAstore.com, or registered by a GTAstore.com cobrand or other reseller.
You acknowledge that the functionality of thes utilities in the member administrator interface will differ based on features purchased. You further acknowledge that some changes you make through member administrator interface may take up to 72 hours or more to become effective.
Changes to this Agreement or to Additional Rules or Policies
You acknowledge that the Internet, web hosting/design, domain name system, the practice of registering and administering domain names, and other internet services are evolving, and therefore you agree that GTAstore.com may modify this Agreement, as well as any additional rules or policies that are or may be published by GTAstore.com, as necessary bound by in the future, as well as to adjust to changing business circumstances.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you agree, during the term of this Agreement, that we may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and/or (2) change part of the services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective 30 days after posting of the revised Agreement or change to the Service(s) on our web site, or upon transmission to you at the e-mail address or postal address provided by you as the administrative contact. Your continued use of any services through GTAstore.com shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as well as additional rules or policies that are or may be published by GTAstore.com, each with the new modifications. If you do not agree to any of such changes, you may request that your service be cancelled. You acknowledge and agree that such cancellation will be your exclusive remedy and our sole liability if you do not wish to abide by any changes to this Agreement or any additional rules or policies that are or may be published by GTAstore.com.
No employee, contractor, agent or representative of GTAstore.com or its subsidiaries is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement except by means of a written document signed by you and an authorized officer of GTAstore.com.
Ownership of Data
You acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com owns all database, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in our web hosting, domain name and other proprietary information databases, and all information and derivative works generated from those databases. Additionally, you hereby grant to GTAstore.com a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up right and license to use in our business, however it evolves, including the rights to copy, distribute, display, perform, transmit, prepare derivative works from or otherwise use without restriction the following information: (a) the original subscription date of a web service, and/or creation date of a domain name registration, (b) the expiration date of a web service subscription and/or domain name registration, (c) the name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and where available fax number of the technical contact, administrative contact, zone contact and billing contact for a domain name registration, (d) any remarks concerning a registered domain name that appear or should appear in a WHOIS or similar database, and (e) any other information we generate or obtain in connection with the provision of the Services. GTAstore.com does not have any ownership interest in your specific personal registration information or other information other than our rights in our domain name database. Read our Privacy Statement for further information on privacy issues.
Transfers; Agents and Licenses
You agree that you may not transfer a domain name registration to another domain name registrar during the first sixty (60) days from the effective date of the initial domain name registration with us. After that time, you may transfer your domain name registration to a third party domain name registrar of your choice, subject to our then-current policies and procedures incorporated herein by reference. You agree that, if you are using the Services for someone else, you represent that you have the authority to nonetheless bind that person as a principal to all terms and conditions provided herein, including the Dispute Policy. You accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of the Services.
You agree that if you license the use of a web service and/or domain name registered in your name to a third party, you nonetheless remain the domain name holder of record, and remain responsible for all obligations under this Agreement, including but not limited to payment obligations, and providing (and updating, as necessary) both your own full contact information, and accurate technical, administrative, billing and zone contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the web hosting and/or domain name account. As further required by ICANN, you shall accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of the web service and/or domain name, unless you promptly disclose the identity of the licensee to a party providing you with reasonable evidence of actionable harm.
System Performance Degradation
GTAstore.com depends its own and third party, including registry administrators, computer systems to operate the web hosting and domain name registration process, and that provides timely information to GTAstore.com's customer service team.
Occasionally, these computer systems are subjected to exceptional volumes of incoming service requests, electronic mail messages, web hosting traffics, and/or WHOIS queries that result in significant degradation of system processing and response time.
Regardless of the reason, in those instances when there is system performance degradation, GTAstore.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to filter or block electronic messages originating from the identified sources of the high volume traffic. GTAstore.com will attempt to selectively restore service after system performance returns to normal limits, provided that such restoration does not result in an adverse impact on the system. GTAstore.com further reserves the right to permanently filter or block repeated sources of high volumes of electronic traffic.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT GTAstore.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) SUSPENSION, LOSS, OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR SERVICE(S) (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, WEBSITE PACKAGES OR RENEWAL SERVICES), (b) USE OF THE SERVICE(S) (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES AND EMAIL SERVICES), (c) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, (d) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THIS SITE OR THE WEB SITE(S) ACCESSED BY THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME, (e) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION, (f) EVENTS BEYOND GTAstore.com'S REASONABLE CONTROL, (g) THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOMAIN NAME APPLICATION OR OTHER WEB SERVICES APPLICATION, OR (h) APPLICATION OF ANY RELEVANT DISPUTE POLICY OR ANY OTHER ICANN (OR SIMILAR GOVERNMENTAL OR SUCCESSOR ORGANIZATION) ADOPTED POLICIES. GTAstore.com ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GTAstore.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL GTAstore.com'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS (.00) BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GTAstore.com for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand related to (i) your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your application for, registration of, renewal of or failure to register or renew a particular domain name or web service registered in your name, and (ii) your use of any domain name registration. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required under the UDRP or any similar policy.
You additionally agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the applicable registry administrator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew, a particular service.
Representations and Warranties
In addition to representations in other Sections of this Agreement, you represent that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither of the services have applied for nor the manner in which it is intended to be or is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of a third party. You further represent and warrant that all information provided by you in connection with your use of the Services is accurate and current. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS." GTAstore.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, GTAstore.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT REGISTRATION/SUBSCRIPTIOn OR USE OF ANY SERVICE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL IMMUNIZE YOU EITHER FROM CHALLENGES TO YOUR REGISTRATION, OR FROM SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER OF SERVICE REGISTERED OR ASSIGNED TO YOU.
Suspension, Cancellation, Transfer or Modification of Service(s)
You acknowledge and agree that GTAstore.com may suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your use of the Services at any time, for any reason, in GTAstore.com's sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, GTAstore.com may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel, transfer or modify a service subscription and/or a domain name registration (a) to correct mistakes made by GTAstore.com, another registrar, or the applicable registry administrator, (b) to resolve a dispute related to that web service or domain name, (c) if you materially breach this Agreement (including any applicable additional rule or policy) and do not cure such breach within five (5) calendar days of notice by GTAstore.com, (d) if you use the domain name registered to you to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in contradiction to either applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the Internet, or (e) if you use a domain name or website in connection with unlawful activity.
You further acknowledge and agree that your hosting, email services and/or domain name registration is subject to suspension, cancellation, transfer or modification pursuant to the terms of any rules or policies applicable to the service, including, but not limited to (i) the UDRP agreement, (ii) any ICANN adopted policy, (iii) any registrar or RSP (including GTAstore.com) or registry administrator procedures, or (iv) any other ccTLD registry administrator procedures. You also agree that GTAstore.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, transfer or otherwise modify your service at such time as GTAstore.com receives (a) a properly authenticated notification from a court of competent jurisdiction, or (b) an arbitration award requiring the suspension, cancellation, transfer or modification of your web service subscription and/or domain name registration.
Subject to the terms in this Agreement, you agree that, unless other instructions are posted on GTAstore.com's Web site, any notices required to be given under this Agreement will be deemed to have been given if delivered by email or fax, or sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, or by Federal Express or other recognized overnight delivery service to each of the parties in accordance with the most current contact information you have provided to us, and the contact information for GTAstore.com posted on the GTAstore.com Web site. All notices shall be effective upon receipt, except that email and fax notices shall be effective upon transmission.
Conflicts with other Agreements.
In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and the terms and conditions governing your use of any service(s) provided by GTAstore.com's third party service providers or any registry administrator, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern as it relates of any rights and remedies as between you and GTAstore.com.
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within ten (10) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, GTAstore.com may immediately terminate this Agreement and shall have no liability therefore.
GTAstore.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the GTAstore.com services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The content available through the site is the sole property of GTAstore.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, GTAstore.com-owned content received through the site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by GTAstore.com licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through the site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without GTAstore.com's express prior written consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, GTAstore.com shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of this agreement or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. Each party hereby waives any claims that these exclusions deprive such party of an adequate remedy.
You acknowledge that third party product and service providers advertise their products and services on the GTAstore.com web site. GTAstore.com forms partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is GTAstore.com making any representation or warranty regarding any third party's products or services, nor will GTAstore.com be liable to you or any third party for any cliams arising from or in connection with such third party producs and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against GTAstore.comwith respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by Law.